Strong Girl Songs





Don’t let the broken heart broken your day. Get up, be strong, and know that you are amazing. The strong girl needs the good songs so here they are:





Let me go – hailee steinfeld
"I've been hoping somebody loves you in the ways I couldn't
Somebody's taking care of all of the mess I've made
Someone you don't have to change
I've been hoping
Someone will love you, let me go"


Pretty girl - Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea


"All around the world, pretty girls
Jump the line, to the front
Do what we like, get what we want (Where you at, Brit?)
We're just so pretty!"


Don’t need your love – nct dream ft. Hrvy
Yang nyanyi sih emang cowo-cowo jangan salfok yaa.. focus lirik aja let's sing...
"Oh, those dimples on your face
Don't work the same these days
It's clear we've both had enough

I don't need your love
If you're waiting for a comeback, hold on
I don't need your love
If you think I'm gonna come back, I won't"


Love my self – hailee steinfeld
"Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
(Hey)
Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else
(I love me)
Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else
Anytime, day or night
(I love me)"



New rules – dua lipa

"One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone
Two: Don't let him in
You'll have to kick him out again
Three: Don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him"


Most girls – hailee steinfeld

“Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day”


Sit still, look pretty – daya

“I know the other girlies wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king


Thank you next – ariana grande


“Spend more time with my friends

I ain't worried 'bout nothin' “ 




Listen this playlist on youtube Strong girls songs

enjoy girls...

NCA

Comments

Popular Posts